cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexera Community

Installanywhere for internationalization

0 2 1654
I am using InstallAnywhere to install and uninstall my product. It works perfectly fine with English language, but with german language it just stops in between.Any idea why this might happen? how to know which action is occurring, when I click unins...
by maxdenton Level 2

Bundled JVM

0 5 6131
Hello,In case of a Ms-Windows installation kit, I need to bundle a JRE along with the kit.It works fine, but, while installing the JRE, Java makes an attempt to look for updates on the Internet.As a result, the firewall catches the attempt and shows ...
by Loiseau Level 4

query regarding MySQL.exe install

0 1 1264
Hello friends,I need to install mySQL.exe file in preinstall task,am doing this using execute batch file giving the user_install_dir or user_launch_dir.Is there any other method to execute that exe before installing my files??? please give your sugge...
by maxraj Level 2

Application upgrade from 32 bit to 64 bit

0 1 2951
Is it possible to detect a 32 bit version of the same application when you use 64 bit installer with InstallAnlywhere? We used to supply 32-bit only installer an now we want to use 64 bit installer and be able to upgrade previous versions using 64 bi...
by den_by Level 2

Installation Silent Mode

0 4 7344
Hi,I have a Pre-Install Action with a Rule "Compare InstallAnywhere Variables" : $INSTALLER_UI$ does not equal silent.When I launch my installer Kit with a response file (silent mode set): mykit.exe -f myfile.properties the rule is not taken i...
by philippejamet Level 2